Sunday 20 November 2011

TGM Mocal Oil Cooler

At present, I am not desperately in need of a race spec oil cooler given the oil temperatures I get on track (80 degrees C). I always keep my sessions (on open pit track days) relatively short; 15 mins max. However, for next season I want to run longer sessions and in addition, I'm contemplating upping the power the season after that. An oil cooler was therefore on the cards for some point in the future.

It so happened that Stoo from itr-dc5 had for sale a TGM designed Mocal oil cooler made specifically for the Teg (and EP3), so it made sense to grab a quality bit of kit at a good price which I picked up today.

In summary the kit contains:
  • Mocal 15 row oil cooler
  • Mocal thermostatic sandwich plate and adapter
  • Aeroquip hoses with blue fittings. 
Pictures below (taken by Stu).

No comments:

Post a Comment