Tuesday 20 December 2011

J's Racing MME 2008 Shirt

Not a car update, but a fashion one (WTF?!! I hear you say). I justify this post as I will not have any car updates until 2012 :p

The very last medium sized J's Racing MME 2008 shirt for sale is now longer not for sale as it is in my possession :)
(J's auctioned them off for the Earthquake victims)

For those of you who do not know, MME is the Malaysia Merdeka Endurance race, formerly known as Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race. It's a 12hr endurance race held annually at the Sepang International Circuit in late August as part of the Merdeka festivities in Malaysia.

Back in 2008, J's Racing competed and won their class (Class A). This shirt is to commemorate their success.



As J's say... Racing goes on....







BUT. I couldn't not post something about my car.

Here's my car failing to get traction on a dyno - wheel spin anyone?



The sooner I get my new wheels on (with new tyres!) the better :)

2 comments:

  1. That is one cool shirt! I have one of the roundnecks too. Had the chance to meet these guys in 2009, they were very warm and friendly! http://zeblackmamba.blogspot.com/2009/09/mme-2009.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Yep, I saw that entry on your blog; very jealous!

    ReplyDelete