Saturday 16 April 2011

Test drive

I popped down to TGM today to have a little test drive of my newly mapped car and to pick up my dyno graph.

Test Drive

Power delivery is so smooth. As well as there being more power, it just feels so much more useable. Exhaust noise although obviously louder than stock is actually a lot quieter than I was expecting, perfect for track; looks like the decision to go with the stainless steel version of the 60RS paid off :)

I don't know what the car sounds like from the outside but when Tom eased her down the ramp into the workshop, she sounded awesome.

Dyno Graphs

For reference, below are the dyno graphs from the rolling road day in December when my car was stock.

HP at the Fly


HP at the Wheels



After J's Mods and Mapping - HP at the Wheels



No comments:

Post a Comment