Saturday 19 December 2009

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condensor, Mugen Socks and Bulbs

At idle, my car had a tendency to vibrate. Nothing out of the ordinary at all but I wanted to try and smooth the idling. I had always been aware that one of the supposed benefits of an earthing kit was a smoother idle but I wanted to go one better with some current and voltage stabilisation. Buddy Club's racing spec condensor immediately sprang to mind and additionally it was a nice bit of engine bay bling.

The Condenser combines an electrical grounding system with a battery current and voltage stabilization control unit. The unit is designed to stabilize electrical "noise" and voltage spikes, and offers additional grounding for vehicles.

Benefits include: 
  • Improved Horse power and torque (realistically this is very negligible if at all applicable for a N/A Type R)
  • Improved Fuel Economy
  • Smoother idling with improved engine response (what I was interested in)
  • Improved electrical component performance (again what I was interested in)
  • Improved battery life (and also what I was interested in)

I also got a pair of Mugen socks i.e. reservoir covers for a bargain £15 brand new. They're designed to minimise clutch and master cylinder leaks. In reality though, they're used more for a bit of engine bay bling.


And last but not least a pair of PIAA bright white side lights to replace the yellow OEM bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment